Terms and Conditions
Plot Booking Terms & Conditions
- All documents such as plans, brochures and deeds etc. indicate gross plot area of plot in square yards/square feet Gross plot area is calculated for due contribution towards roads, common plots, common amenities and other areas of similar usage in the project.
- Stamp duty, registration fee and other charges maintenance charges, electricity. Legal and all taxes present or future as per prevailing laws and if applicable shall be borne by the proposed purchaser.
- Payment made favor MIRRIKH INFRATECH PVT. LTD.
- It is clearly agreed and accepted that all right to change, modify, cancel the whole or any part of plans, amenities, layouts, terms, rate, deposits, charges etc. shall vest solely with the company and all such changes will be binding and acceptable to the proposed purchaser. If in the course of such changes the location of the reserved plot/s changes, the same shall be intimated by a written letter at the address mentioned above or electronic mail
- The proposed purchaser/s is /are aware that revenue laws, buy-laws etc. are subject change by the govt. if in such a situation, or problem caused by force major or any situation beyond the control of the company or the company is not able to continue with the project, it shall completely refund all money paid by the plot reserving party against proper documentation. The refund shall not include interest or any other claim or compensation or charges whatever
- If you miss your’s Plot EMI for 3 consecutive months, company has within it’s rights to initiate the process of cancelling Plot and also resale it to another person, for which no written permission will be required.
- In case of cancellation of booking than 50% amount of total plot price shall stand forfeited. If any refund will be paid after the company resale’s the plots and refund Amount through such sale are realized and till then the party cancelling the plot agrees to wait without any litigation.
- Cheque returns charges shall be Rs. 500/- for each return and shall be paid by the proposed purchaser to the company.
- Acceptance of payment towards reservation of the plot is subject to the rules and regulations of the project, brochure, reservation term sheet, effective payment plan, commercial terms, government rules and regulation applicable from time to time.
- The brochure of the project is for general idea only and does not form part of any legal document.
- Jurisdiction in force shall exclusively be Surat only.
What is Direct Selling?
Direct selling is a growing and exciting industry that provides companies an alternative channel for the distribution and sale of products and/or services directly to customers, away from a traditional retail location. The industry uses a variety of distribution methods; multilevel marketing and network marketing being two of it.
The rise of the emerging middle class market, technological innovations and a relaxing of restrictions on capitalism has triggered a major growth in this industry. As more people begin to discover the benefits of a market-based economy, entrepreneurism has flourished.
CODE OF ETHICS
Mirrikh expects all Distributors to uphold the principles of fairness, honesty and integrity in all their dealings and activities as Distributors.
This Code of Ethics forms part of the Mirrikh Policies & Procedures and all other regulations and agreements currently in place, which bind every Distributor. Any serious breach of the Code, Policies & Procedures, regulations and agreements in place will involve action(s) being taken by Mirrikh in accordance with the company’s Policies & Procedures.
The Code of Ethics explains proper conduct of business for Distributors to practice.
Additionally, Mirrikh encourages all Distributors to obtain and observe the Code of Ethics that has been provided by Government of India (Direct Selling Association) Guideline in their respective countries if and where applicable.
It is a mandatory requirement that Distributors comply with the Code of Ethics at all times.
(Part A – CONDUCT)
1. DEALING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC
1.1 Contact & Communications
a) will at all times, when contacting anyone either from a telephone list or by other means, respect the privacy and wishes of the person contacted;
b) will never engage in objectionable or abusive conduct, unfair or aggressive conduct when contacting or dealing with any other person in relation to Mirrikh or opportunity it provides.
c) will offer the opportunities of, and association with Mirrikh, on its merits without exaggeration, concealment, curiosity or misrepresentation;
d) will ensure they maintain their personal presentation in dress, language and documentation to the highest possible standard;
e) Will observe the provisions of the law and good manners regarding times and days when making the call and appointments.
1.2 Presenting Opportunity
A Distributor presenting the Business Plan at any time, conducting a Training Event or Seminar or Mirrikh Distributor Meeting will:
a) not falsely represent to any person any details regarding the financial rewards available under the Mirrikh Plan;
b) not make any false or misleading representations about the features of Mirrikh’s products, services and programmes, including as to their standard, quality, value, characteristics, accessories, uses for a particular purpose, merchantability or benefits;
c) not make any false or misleading representations about the price of Mirrikh products or services;
d) not engage in conduct that is liable to mislead anyone as to the nature, manufacturing process, characteristics, suitability for purpose or quality of any Mirrikh products or services;
e) not make any false or misleading representations concerning the need by anyone for goods or services;
f) make it thoroughly clear to any person to whom the Distributor discusses the opportunity that financial rewards to Distributors are based on an Distributor’s individual performance;
g) use official literature as approved by Mirrikh including forms, scripts and other tools.
1.3 Conducting Business
An Distributor must not at any time:
a) take advantage of another person’s disabilities or weaknesses, such as illness, age, infirmity, lack of education or unfamiliarity with language;
b) actively solicit or demand orders for Mirrikh products by anything other than an offer to collate any order a Distributor wishes to make, including by the use of physical force, undue harassment or coercion;
c) refuse to identify themselves when requested to do so.
1.4 Explaining the Business Plan
When presenting or discussing the Mirrikh Business Plan and the Benefits which might be available, a Distributor must generally rely for reference on company literature and observe the following regarding the contents of the Business Plan:
a) if predictions as to profitability are made, they should reflect what an average person carrying on the Business would achieve under normal circumstances;
b) if any estimates of profits are made, the assumptions on which they are based should be clearly stated;
c) where there is no previous experience on which to base expectations as to profitability, this should be stated when making the representation.
When presenting or discussing the Mirrikh Business Plan, a Distributor must not make false representations concerning:
a) any risks likely to be associated with carrying on the Business;
b) the amount of time the average person would have to devote to carrying on the Business;
c) the annual expenditure and the annual gross income which the average person carrying on the Business might expect and the method of calculating those figures.
(Part B – OBLIGATIONS)
2. GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
2.1 Authorization Limit
Authorization of a Distributor is limited. They shall refer any matter pertaining to MIRRIKH to the designated Company Representative. A Distributor shall not interfere in any decision making process without prior written approval from the Company Representative.
2.2 Poaching Distributors
Mirrikh does not condone the intentional poaching of other competitors’ Distributors or Distributors from another line of referral ship within the Mirrikh Business.
3. USE OF MIRRIKH PROPERTY
As trademarks, logos and service marks are registered and owned by Mirrikh and/or its affiliates, all written materials are the copyright of Mirrikh. The use of trademarks, logos or service marks or the publication of copyright materials may only be undertaken with the written authorization from Mirrikh and not otherwise.
4. PRODUCT CLAIMS
Mirrikh publishes detailed data about its products which is verifiable, accurate and complete. A Distributor must not make claims about any Mirrikh products or services unless they are sourced from appropriate official company literature and accurately reflect the information contained in the appropriate literature.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF A DISTRIBUTOR
5.1 Promote Ethical Business Practice
A Distributor will:
a) ensure the Distributors in his/her group are aware of this Code and at all times carry out their Business relationships either within the group or with Distributors of the public in a lawful manner, with courtesy and integrity, and in accordance with this Code;
b) ensure they remain well informed regarding laws applicable to the Business and duties of a Distributor including other essential facts and public policies or regulations which may affect such Business and duties;
c) keep confidential and not unethically use information that may be of detriment to another Distributor’s Business.
5.2 Mirrikh’s Obligations
Mirrikh will ensure that:
a) its employees will at all times act in a manner which does not conflict with the best legitimate interests of a Distributor and carry out duties in accordance with professional courtesy and integrity;
b) Distributors are kept well informed regarding laws applicable to the Business and duties of Distributors and other essential facts and public policies which affect such Business and duties and will comply with all the requirements thereof;
c) full cooperation of its employees is given to Distributors with respect to advising them about matters which affect them;
d) it acts in the Distributors’ legitimate interest to the best of its abilities.
(Part: C – APPLICATIONS)
6. APPLICATION OF THE CODE OF ETHICS
Mirrikh and a Distributor will accept the Code of Ethics entirely and observe its provisions.
Mirrikh and a Distributor will ensure full compliance of the Code:
a) in Mirrikh’s case by Directors, Executives and all other employees;
b) in the Distributor’s case by the Distributor and their Downlines.
Mirrikh will administer its dealings with Distributors in a manner that is conducive to compliance of the Code of Ethics.
7. ETHICAL CONTACT
Distributor(s) must not:
a) tout for or on behalf of another MLM Company, Network Marketing or Direct Selling Company;
b) divulge confidential information to unauthorized persons or for unauthorized or unethical purposes;
c) discuss financial aspects of other Distributors’ Businesses;
d) encourage another Distributor to change line of referral ship;
e) engage in Cross Lining or Poaching;
f) encourage or induce any other person to engage in Cross Lining or Poaching;
g) use company’s sponsored Functions, Literatures or Audio & Videos to support Cross Lining or Poaching.
8. POTENTIAL DISTRIBUTOR ASSISTANCE
A Distributor, either with or without an Upline’s assistance, must at all times complete all relevant parts of an Application in the presence of the Prospect.
8.1 Explanation to Prospect
A Sponsor or Upline must explain to the Prospect, and complete in their presence, the details of the Application Forms so that the Prospect comprehends that they are personally introduced by the Upline or Referrer.
8.2 Application Subject to Acceptance
The Application Form is subject to Mirrikh’s discretion in accepting it as a valid application and making the appointment of that person as a Distributor.
If a Distributor becomes aware of a breach of this Code, and wishes to proceed to lodge a complaint, the complaint should be made in writing in accordance to Mirrikh’s Policies & Procedures.
(Part: D – “I AM COMMITTED TO MY SUCCESS”)
“Good Business ethics starts with ME, the Leader. As a Mirrikh Distributor, I will…
- Be honest and fair in my dealings with business;
- Perform all my professional activities in a manner that will enhance my reputation and the positive reputation established by the company and the Mirrikh brand;
- Present the Compensation Plan accurately and honestly, clearly portraying the level of effort required to achieve success;
- Present realistic income possibilities only, and solely in relation to the appropriate effort involved;
- Present the benefits and information of the business as stated in the Company’s official literature and from my own personal experiences;
- Accept and carry out to my best effort all duties expected of a Distributor and Referrer, including training and supporting the Downlines in my organisation;
- Abide by all Policies & Procedures that are applicable to the operation of my business;
- Strive to ensure that my Downlines are satisfied with my service and leadership;
- Answer the questions and queries of prospects and Downlines fairly and honestly;
- Refer only those people that I have developed as my own Downlines and/or business prospects;
- Always encourage prospect(s) developed by their initial referrers to be referred by them as well;
- Be clear that Mirrikh is a network marketing opportunity in which my income is related to my marketing and leadership skills as well as my own personal efforts;
- Treat all prospects, Downlines and associates with respect, goodwill and professional courtesy;
- Not entice Downlines from outside my Line of Referral ship to sign under my organisation;
- Not misrepresent the Mirrikh business in any way;
- Not use any advertising that I know may be false or misleading;
- Be fair and just to my Downlines and associates, and not engage in practices that may reflect unfavourably on myself, my organisation, the Company, and/or the industry;
- Conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standard of integrity, frankness and responsibility because I recognise that my actions as a Distributor of Mirrkh have far-reaching effects;
- Use the information contained in all company websites for my personal, non-commercial use only;
- Not create any unapproved or illegal websites, which may tarnish the image of Mirrikh, the company and/or its business.
This is my pledge and commitment to myself, my network, and my Company.”
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Distributors are permitted to discuss and promote their business on social media platforms such as blogs, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, MySpace, Instagram etc. The following is the Company’s policy and guidelines on such representation. The absence of, or lack of explicit reference to a specific site, does not limit the extent of the application of this policy. Where no policy or guideline exists, Distributors should use their professional judgment and take the most prudent action possible.
- Personal blogs, websites and social media profiles should have clear disclaimers that the views expressed by the author are the author’s alone and do not represent the views of the Company.
Eg – “The opinions and positions expressed are my own and don’t necessarily reflect those of Mirrikh Infratech Pvt. Ltd.”
- You must represent yourself accurately and clearly state your relationship with the Company as Distributors. No other claims may be made as employee, agent or otherwise.
- You may not use the Company’s trademarks or brands in any username or handle in any social media platform. These include but are not limited to Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Information published on your blogs, websites and social media profiles should comply and adhere with the Mirrikh’s Policies & Procedures (See clause 11.03, 11.04 and 11.05 of the Policies & Procedures). This also applies to comments posted on other blogs, forums, and social networking sites.
- Distributors may not use or attempt to register or sell any of Mirrikh and its associated companies’ trade names, trademarks, service names, service marks, product names, or any derivative thereof, for any internet domain name or email address (See 10.03 (c) of the Policies & Procedures).
- By identifying yourself as a Distributor, you identify yourself with the brand image and the values of the Company. As such, your online activity can affect others’ perceptions of the Company, its products and services. It is therefore important to be aware that your actions captured via images, posts, or comments can reflect that of the Company. The following guidelines must be adhered to for posting any content online:
- You must use only text found on the Company’s official website
- You may not supplement the content of your website or social networking profile with text from any source other than the Company.
- All content must be spell-checked.
- All misleading or deceptive activities, information and tactics are prohibited.
- Respect copyright laws, and reference or cite sources appropriately.
- No abusive language is permitted.
- No personal attacks are permitted.
- Distributors must always disclose their relationship or identify themselves as a Mirrikh/UNIQIRA Distributor when making any comment in regard to UNIQIRA and/or its products, and in the company- Mirrikh.
- Distributor who provide testimonials online must be truthful and subject to typical results.
Eg 1: “Bone Health cured my knee joint problem” While that may be an honest opinion, it is not a typical result, and therefore, any such opinion posted online would be in violation of the current guidelines, unless there is valid research to support the claim.
Eg 2. “I made INR 25,000 in one month with Mirrikh, and you can too.” While this statement may be true, the result is not “typical”. Such statements would be in violation of the current guidelines. Whenever discussing earnings, you should refer to clause 11.02 of Mirrikh’s Policies & Procedures for guidance on this subject matter.
- For paid Internet advertising such as Facebook ads, the Company’s logo or trademark may not be used. All links must be directed to the Distributor’s Personal Website and not the Company’s official site.
- If you have a complaint with the Company, contact the Company for resolution through any of its official social media channels available atwww.mirrikh.com or the Mirrikh Support Centre. Do not use other social media to express your grievances publically as the Company will have no way of addressing your grievance; Many of the people who read your grievance won’t know when it is resolved, so they will be left with bad unresolved feelings that may never be corrected.
License to Use
We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site. Except with our express written consent, you are not allowed to download or modify our website, or any portion of it. You are not allowed to reproduce, duplicate, copy or modify our website or any portion of it.
On this website, we may provide materials which you are expressly allowed to download. By downloading any such materials, you agree to use the materials only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials or any copy of those materials. You are not allowed to use these materials for any commercial purposes, other than for the purpose of promoting the networking business of the Company, or on any other website unless a prior approval is obtained from the Company in accordance with Mirrikh’s Policies & Procedures.
When you make any transaction via our website or send emails to us, you agree to receive communications from us electronically and all agreements, notices, or any other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The content of this website, including text, graphics, images, logos and the compilation of the content of this website are our intellectual property.
Links to Third Party Websites
Links to third party websites may be provided on our website. However, we are not responsible for the content of those third party websites. Please refer to our Disclaimer.
Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance to the terms of this Disclaimer.
No Warranty to Accuracy
The information provided by us on this website is on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis and is for general, indicative purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of the information contained in this website, this shall not constitute as a warranty, either expressed or implied with regards to the accuracy and adequacy of any information stated herein.
We expressly disclaim any guarantee or warranty of promised future income or earning. Any claim of earning or earning potential should be treated as an opinion only and you shall not rely on it unless you have verified its accuracy. We shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on such claims.
Links to Third Party Website
Links to third party websites may be provided in this website. The provision or assistance in providing such links is only for users’ easy reference purposes only. It does not represent that we agree or do not disagree with the contents of any such external sites. We will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for the content of such external websites and will not accept any responsibility and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from or in respect of any use or misuse or reliance on the contents of any such external websites. We reserve our right to delete or edit any information on this site at any time at our absolute discretion without giving any prior notice.
Market Presence Restrictions
Mirrikh only has presence in the markets listed below despite its site being accessible worldwide. As such, the information provided and the products and/or services accessible through this website are restricted and only intended for use by any person in the countries listed below where we have market presence and such access and/or use is not contrary to local laws or regulations. If you choose to access the site and/or conduct any business in any countries in which we do not have market presence, then you do so purely on your own initiative and at your sole risk. It shall be your sole responsibility to inquire into, ascertain and observe all local laws or regulations which you are subject to.
Updated: 01 April 2020
Effective: 01 April 2020
Mirrikh Infratech Pvt. Ltd. (also referred to as ‘Mirrikh’, ‘we’, ‘us’ throughout this document), a member of the Mirrikh is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology to give you a powerful and safe online experience and own the domain ‘mirrikh.com’.
This Statement of Privacy applies to the Mirrikh website www.mirrikh.com, and governs data collection and usage. By using the Mirrikh website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy statement or practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Mirrikh collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number and a pin. Mirrikh also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP/Postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
Mirrikh collects certain types of personally identifiable information from businesses such as company name, location address, contact person, position, phone number, email address, valid ID document type and number, registered date of the company, and a pin.
We may collect information about third parties from you such as details of names, email addresses, and date of birth data. The information is requested for the purpose of nominating a beneficiary for your Distributorship with Mirrikh or for shipping purposes. If your spouse or family members wish to have their information removed from our site, they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Mirrikh. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Mirrikh for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Mirrikh website.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who have access to them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Mirrikh encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Mirrikh so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Mirrikh is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content of websites outside of the Mirrikh website and the Mirrikh family of websites.
When you download and use our services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and device identifier (UDID).
We do not ask you for access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile applications or services.
Use of Your Personal Information
Mirrikh collects and uses your personal information to help you operate the Mirrikh local website and deliver the services you have requested, such as allowing you to keep track of new referrals, track shipments, orders and payments, account balances, transactions, activity and performance, commissions and your Mirrikh Support Centre (MSC). Mirrikh also uses your personally identifiable information to respond to your enquiries, allow you to subscribe to RSS feeds, newsletters, articles, updates, and inform you of other products or services available from Mirrikh and its affiliates. Mirrikh may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinions of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. We may require you to provide us certain demographic information (such as zip code). We will also use this information to monitor site traffic and personalise the site.
Mirrikh collects and uses your personal information to create your business account and allow you to sell items on the site to individuals, delivering services you have requested. We may also use your information to send you relevant newsletters, respond to your enquiries, allow you to subscribe to RSS feeds, newsletters, articles and updates. To learn how you may opt-out/ unsubscribe from certain types of communications, please see the paragraph below.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Mirrikh does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Mirrikh keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Mirrikh in order to determine what MIRRIKH services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and advertising within MIRRIKH to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide convenient features to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Mirrikh’s pages, or register with the Mirrikh site or services, a cookie helps Mirrikh to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses and so on. When you return to the same Mirrikh website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Mirrikh features that you customised.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Mirrikh services or websites you visit.
The use of third party cookies is not covered by our privacy statement. We do not have access or control over these cookies
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
We employ or our third party tracking utility partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the full stop at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
We use local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control, or display content based upon what you view on the MIRRIKH site to personalise your visit. Third parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity, use flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of data and type of data used, and also because of how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for flash cookies click here.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile app.
Security of Your Personal Information
MIRRIKH uses best industry practices to ensure that it secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure and secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment., protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
MIRRIKH follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we have received it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets
We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer’s consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from our testimonials, contact us at info@Mirrikh.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Access to Your Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or update them by selecting ‘My Profile’ once you have logged into your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your enquiries within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to keep providing you with our services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at the email address listed above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes to this Statement
We may from time to time update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes which we deem to be material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address registered to your account) or by means of a notice on the Mirrikh website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Mirrikh welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Mirrikh has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MIRRIKH’s webmaster. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Mirrikh Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
B-130, 1st Floor, International Trade Center (ITC Building), Ring Road, Majura Gate, Surat-395002, Gujarat, India
Tel: +91 261 4813809
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earning and/or income statements made by our Company and/or Distributors are estimates of what you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. The examples are not to be interpreted as any guarantee, promise, representation and/or assurance. We do not purport our business and/or us as being a ‘get rich scheme’.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees, promises, representations and/or assurances concerning the level of success you may experience. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed depends on the time you devote to the business, the ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills, since such skills and factors differ according to individuals.
Testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not, or may not, apply to the average person, and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. We reiterate that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the Internet that we cannot foresee, which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request.
The use of our information, products and/or services should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your entire satisfaction. You agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business, acts and/or conduct that is directly or indirectly related to the business and/or the purchase and use of our information, products and/or services.
IS MIRRIKH FOR ME?
YES, it definitely is! The MIRRIKH business is for anyone and everyone, regardless of where you come from or what your background is. Whether you’ll do this business part-time or full-time is absolutely your choice.
What you need to KNOW:
- Your business plan has been proven long before you even commenced business.
- Your business plan has been designed for duplication, making its success, transferrable and duplicable.
- You will always be on top-of-your-game with up-to-date business tools and regular training events.
- You will learn from the experiences of others, with mentors and Uplines to guide and support you.
- You are backed by a strong, innovative company that’s been in the industry for over 09 years.
What you need to DO:
- Set your own work hours, level of commitment, priorities and goals.
- Know and understand your Rights and Obligations as a Distributor.
- Abide by Mirrikh’s Code of Ethicsand follow the Policies & Procedures.
What you DON’T NEED:
- No investment in inventory or handling of stock
- Expensive office space or shop fronts
- High start-up costs
- Prior experience in running a business
What we DO for YOU:
- Marketing, promoting, branding, advertising of products
- Product shipment and delivery
- Compensation and incentives as per the Business Plan
- Developing and evolving business plans and market strategies
- Training and skill development